SEARCH



SUBSCRIBE





TWITTER



ARCHIVES




LABELS

Purpose
Simply to chronicle my journey at being a Godly, Christian father as my mission. Something I am praying for more fathers to do, consider their being a father as a mission that God has called them into. I am hoping that blogging my struggles in this journey might be used by God to help someone else in similar struggles on a similar journey. Also, I am hoping that by committing to doing this that it will force me to examine my steps on this journey and be more diligent at obedience and seeking wisdom at every turn, i.e. letting go of my selfish desires and giving in to God's desires. READ THIS to hear my story and how I got here now.


RECENT POSTS

Monday, June 14, 2010

Pink

My daughter, Sophia (2), loves pink. Pink clothes, pink shoes, pink balloons, pink anything.

One evening at dinner everyone was talking about hair and Sophia said something about wanting pink hair. So I decided to pink her up using my mad Photoshop skills and this was the result. She was pretty excited to see pink hair and eyes.

She is now the pink princess. She's beautiful in any color and one of my blessings and I am thankful for her.

No comments: