SEARCH



SUBSCRIBE





TWITTER



ARCHIVES




LABELS

Purpose
Simply to chronicle my journey at being a Godly, Christian father as my mission. Something I am praying for more fathers to do, consider their being a father as a mission that God has called them into. I am hoping that blogging my struggles in this journey might be used by God to help someone else in similar struggles on a similar journey. Also, I am hoping that by committing to doing this that it will force me to examine my steps on this journey and be more diligent at obedience and seeking wisdom at every turn, i.e. letting go of my selfish desires and giving in to God's desires. READ THIS to hear my story and how I got here now.


RECENT POSTS

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Our First Harvest - Community Garden Update

No comments: